COMPETITIVE YOUTH TEAMS
Tryouts dates to be announced in early April
- The tryout link for our youth teams (u8 – u19, girls born between 2004 and 2015) is https://sunrise.demosphere-secure.com/
- These teams will primarily compete in the following leagues:
UNITED WOMEN’S SOCCER LEAGUE
UWS (women’s league) tryouts are May 1
- College players and former college/professional players. Tryouts are on May 1, click here to sign up and choose Sunrise Soccer Club – UWS Tryouts
LITTLE BEES PROGRAM
- Our Little Bees program is designed for young players born between 2015 and 2017. The girls will meet once per week starting in September. In November, we will ramp up to two times per week. We will teach soccer skills in a fun environment and get the players ready for competitive soccer. The program will run through the first week of May, 2023. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Sign up at this link – https://sunrise.demosphere-secure.com/, and then we will send you more info.
- The Development Player League does not mandate when a club can and cannot have tryouts for its teams. Thus, tryouts for Sunrise Sting DPL teams may be held at any time of the year. Any player wishing to tryout for Sunrise Sting should send an email to email@example.com
Gui Ferreira – firstname.lastname@example.org
Caue Munareti – email@example.com
After receiving your email, you will be invited to attend a training session. The team training sessions will serve as your tryout.
Nob Hill Soccer Park, 10200 Sunset Strip, Sunrise, FL 33322
Contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.