Sting Cup 2017
Cost: $20.00 per Team
DEADLINE for E-Check in is May 15, 2017 at 11:59pm
Paperwork to have before starting:
A. Official State Roster (FYSA), US Club Roster, AYSO Roster or other National Organization Roster for clubs outside of Florida.
1. All players have to be included on the roster.
2. Guest players within the club have to be pre-printed on the roster. Only guest players from outside the club can be hand written.
3. Uniform jersey numbers are required for all players.
4. All coach and bench staff personnel have to be on the roster.
B. Medical Release Forms for each player signed by parent. These do not need to be notarized.
C. Player Passes for each player, coach, assistant coach, manager (Front Copy Single Version – Maximum 8 per page).
D. Guest Player Forms signed by the borrowing club’s registrar for any guest players outside the club. Guest Player forms for players inside the club are also required if the guest players are not pre-printed on the roster.
E. State Permission to Travel for all teams outside of Florida.
F. Copy of Paypal Payment Confirmation Receipt.
Make payment by clicking on PayPal link:
Add special instructions to the seller: Add your team name, age group, gender such as Sunrise SC U15 Girls Black and confirmation# for proper identification purposes.
Scan and create an electronic file with the following naming conventions for all the above mentioned documents A through F:
Save each individual document in the following format: Age, gender, team ID number, _document name. For example: U11GA2STS0304FC1_Passes, U11GA2STS0304FC1_Roster, U11GA2STS0304FC1_Medical, U11GA2STS0304FC1_Paypal, etc.
Do not name files by player’s first or last name as these files will not be accepted. Do not save jpeg1, jpeg 2. Pdf files are preferred over jpegs. Do not create files for individual passes and individual releases, only one file for all passes and one file for all player releases
- Go to your Gotsoccer team page
- Click on the event located under "Event Registration History" – Sting Cup
- Click on the "Documents" tab on the far right
- Upload documents A through F to the gotsoccer documents area. Do not load some documents or partial as those will not be reviewed nor accepted.
Once everything is completed, please allow 3 to 4 days for reply. We will review your submission and Email back a stamped approved tournament roster to the tournament contact person of which you have to bring 4/5 sets to each game.
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org