Great End of the Year Tournament in Plantation,FL
Expecting 200+ teams this year
Early Entry Deadline 4-21-17 Save $50.00
Registration Opens January 3rd, 2017
U8-U18 DIVISIONS FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
U9 Future Stars (7V7) $550
U9 and U10 (7V7) $600
U11-U12 (9V9) $600
U12-U19 (11V11) $750
Sting Cup Soccer Tournament. The Sting Cup is a Gotsoccer approved Tournament, with Gotsoccer points! All tournament games and specific age groups will be played in the heart of South Florida. The Sting Cup Soccer Tournament will be played on May 19-21, 2017.
All teams are required to register for the tournament. These are the two options for registration
1) E-check in available to teams for $20. Deadline for E-Check in is May 19, 2017 at 11:59PM.
2) May 19 at RICK CASE KIA from 3:00 – 9:00pm
Address: 14500 West Sunrise Blvd. Sunrise, FL 33323
WHAT TO BRING: In order to make the registration process as smooth as possible please have all player passes, medical releases and rosters in name order based on the roster.
1. ROSTERS: Bring the original and 5 copies (6 in total). Acceptable rosters are: US Club rosters, FYSA/USYS State generated rosters, AYSO rosters. Guest player forms must be attached to each of the state generated rosters and signed by the guest player’s Club Registrar.
If guest players are from within the club, then their names should be pre-printed on the state generated event roster. If they are from outside the club then please handwrite the guest’s information on the bottom of each state generated roster. Club registrars should issue appropriate guest player forms to accompany the roster for any guest players. Without a correctly executed guest player form the guest player will not be able to play.
PLEASE NOTE: LEAGUE ROSTERS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE ROSTERS (such as FLUGSA, SFU, Dade League, etc.)
2. PERMISSION TO TRAVEL: Teams coming from outside the state Florida, including international teams will need a “Permission to Travel” form from their USYS State Association and or Governing Bodies (international teams). This does not apply to US teams using US Club Soccer passes and rosters.
3. MEDICAL RELEASE FORM:Every rostered player must have a current medical release at check in. Medical release forms do not have to be notarized. You may use the current forms you are using for travel soccer as long as they are current. Please organize in alphabetical order to insure a smooth check in process. Medical Release Forms are only valid for one year, so make sure they are current.
4. COACHES & PLAYER PASSES: All coaches & players must have valid, laminated player passes with the necessary signatures & picture. Please place these on a ring and have them in name order based on the roster to ensure a smooth check in process.
* Game Day Check In: Teams are required to check in at the field for their games. Coaches or Team Managers are responsible for giving the referees their passes and a stamped approved roster at the start of each game (referees do not need to be paid a game fee as that is part of the tournament fee). Please remember that any team arriving 15 minutes after their designated kick off will be subject to a forfeit.